Improve your Revenue Cycle Bottom line
According to the healthcare industry, the cost of Revenue Cycle Management Services must connect with the outcome of insurance collections. As a result, physician practices, hospitals, and third-party service providers will require new levels of business intelligence to detect and fix immediate business issues, as well as forecast and prevent future revenue stream impacts. AnnexMed brings in deep-domain expertise in billing, collecting, resolving, and managing AR to cater to the needs of our clients.
Reduced margins, write-offs, and resource gaps contribute to poor financial performance in today’s volatile healthcare industry. Revenue cycle improvements are a strategic business imperative, with speed and long-term results as their key factors. By leveraging best practices, technology, and education, AnnexMed’ s full RCM Services and one of many revenue cycle services we offer can improve your organization’s cash flow and sustain results.
Full RCM capabilities include:
- EV, submission of claims within 24-48 hrs
- Rejections are reviewed and fixed promptly
- ERA/EOB posting with balance transfers
- Denials posted – rebilling, write-off, F/up, etc
- A/R strategies by payer mix, $ value, TFL, etc
- Dashboard reports – billing, AR, & collections
- 24/7 Customer service from our billing experts
- Personalized Attention by our Billing experts
- KPI Metrics-<3% Denial rate, 99% First-pass rate
- >96% collection rate and 35-40 AR days
- SQC is performed for all our processes
- Real-time dashboard reports and status updates
Achieve Measurable, Proven Results
Reduction in DNFB accounts
Reduction in AR
Decrease in denial rate
Ready to talk?
Learn how we transform the revenue cycle with solutions that streamline the patient experience and improve financial performance.