Increase your Claim First-Pass Rate
Failure to document care information effectively can lead to revenue leakage, which can cost you millions of dollars. Charge capture is the process of assigning a monetary value to a patient account based on the medical codes selected and the associated fee schedule. Charge Capture must be error-free, as errors may lead to claim denials. Our Workflow solutions help reduce instances of lost revenue while implementing effective charge capture.
Our charge entry specialists handle a large volume of charge entry transactions with exceptional accuracy. We provide excellent coordination between the coding and charge entry teams, promoting long-term improvement in the overall process while also increasing efficiency, thanks to our expertise in multiple specialties and RCM Platforms. AnnexMed’s services facilitate smooth communication among our teams, resulting in a seamless end-to-end process.
Charge Capture capabilities include:
- Superbills, charge tickets via EHR, FTP, or DMS
- Patient demo, claim service details entry, etc
- Daily reports provided to customers as needed
- Charges review for accuracy before claim billing
- SQC is performed to evaluate the process quality
- Charge audit – missing charges, overbilling, etc
- Improve productivity and accuracy
- Competency across multiple specialties
- Timely filing of claims, tracking denials, etc
- Charge entry review to optimize revenue
- Fix compliance issues for charge overages
- Real-time collaboration and reporting
Achieve Measurable, Proven Results
Reduction in DNFB accounts
Reduction in AR
Decrease in denial rate
Ready to talk?
Learn how we transform the revenue cycle with solutions that streamline the patient experience and improve financial performance.